Tuesday 22 November 2016

TEST SHOTS

Thought I'd mess around with some test shots to get a feel for how I want the edit to look.

These were filmed on my macbook Photo Booth so the quality is awful- but its just for practise.



I tried to portray different personalities, but I feel like it looks more like different emotions. I think for it to be more effective I should of changed my hair/outfit/makeup.
This means our actor will need to be willing to change their look. I think out actor should perhaps have longish hair so we can style and play around with it more.
If we plan on projecting one personality at a time, each clip will need to be much longer & slower.

I also made another edit where all the clips are sped up 20x. (again awful quality)



I like how 'erratic' this one looks. I think its a bit more obvious that this one is representing personalities rather than emotions, because the speed and lack of control makes it seem as if the 'personalities' are taking over.

Audio ideas;
  • voice over from each personality
  • Music, mood music- quite slow, gentle/ or heavy & dark 

1 comment:

  1. showed my group these test shots and they loved them!

    ReplyDelete