Tuesday 29 November 2016

Id, Ego & Super ego Artwork

I found some artwork online based on Id, ego and superego. They were surprisingly all very similar.


I think because we are representing these 3 elements of the psyche we should take inspiration from these images. It looks as if the ID is the 'main' personality and the other 2 take more of a back seat.

I particularly like the first image, I like how the Id almost looks like a monster, the ego the angle or peace maker and the ego alien like. Its a nice representation of each and makes the stand out from each other. Its a very futuristic approach, which is quiet different to the usual.
This image feels a lot more like she has an angel and a devil on her shoulders, especially with the colour scheme. I like it but it seems a bit too obvious or basic.

I also like the bottom image but I feel its more representing live and death rather than our psyche.











No comments:

Post a Comment