Wednesday 30 November 2016

More Ideas

























After discussion today, my group and I have decided that the pieces of material we are projecting onto are now going to be portrait instead of landscape. This will help portray the whole body of each personality rather than just the head/shoulders. When we agreed this I immediately thought of Bill Viola's piece Martyrs. Instead of the people being 'attacked' by the elements, for our piece our subject could be attacked by their other personalities.
I like the idea of one of the personalities being quite psychotic/angry. The actor could be screaming/ acting very irrationally - throwing their arms around or pulling their hair. Another personality could be a more depressed/defeated one - falling to their knees, giving up.
A common personality in people with D.I.D is a child like figure - perhaps we could portray that? I'm not sure how i feel like we'd need props.


No comments:

Post a Comment